Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm done... D-U-N...

That's my Big Brother reference for the blog (all good blogs should reference BB at least once...). And, I am done. I've had enough, I'm waving my white flag, take me out of the sandbox, I'm done playing. Three days without sleep have started making me a little delirious. I know, I know, "just wait, you only think you're not sleeping now, blah, blah, blah." Yeah, I know, sleepless nights are here for a while...I'd like to hope though that there will be some sleep!

I'm to the point where there is absolutely no sleeping position that doesn't cause pain in some way. I am officially Goldilocks. Downstairs couch is too hard, upstairs couch is too soft, our bed is too uncomfortable, guest bed is really uncomfortable, other guest bed is the most uncomfortable (okay, that was a given...we bought the mattress for like $99 or something...).

I guess God makes these last few days (or weeks...boooooo) really uncomfortable otherwise we'd never actually go through with that whole labor thing. Okay, so maybe some people would (April), but she doesn't count...she likes all this stuff! That's my whiny post for the day, just needed to get that out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should print out this blog and hang it in the youth room at church for all the kids to read when they're thinking about having sex! It's so funny to read from my perspective... and from yours soon enough! Hang in there! All of the discomfort just means that the end is near.

Anonymous said...

D-U-N!!
Can I tell you how much this made me laugh? Seriously, even with all of your discomfort, you never cease to entertain with the blog. (Not that I want you to be uncomfortable so that I can get a laugh from the blog.) You know what I mean...This comment is D-U-N.
-misty