Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He DOES have reflux..

Which is a good thing. We are hoping that by treating the reflux we can get rid of his "events" and he will finally be on his way home. It takes a while for the medicine to kick in and once it does we'll find out if his "events" stop. Assuming they do, then we have to go 72 hours without them for him to go home. Greg and I took infant CPR tonight and he may still get sent home with an apnea monitor. His last two major things are to quit having events and to pass his carseat test where they make sure he keeps breathing for an hour while in his carseat.

I am getting to hold him and cuddle him and feed him etc. That makes it not quite so unbearable, but it's still really hard. I took myself off pain meds so I can drive that way I can keep going up to the hospital when Greg goes back to work tomorrow. I just couldn't imagine not being there! He's so cute and such a cuddle bug. He loves to snuggle up into you and he SLEEPS SO MUCH! His nurses like to comment on his "fatness" and his sleepiness. Both of which are fine with me!

I'll put a few new pictures up in a bit, so if you check his picture site there should be new ones.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd say this, but "Hooray for reflux!"