Thursday, April 3, 2008

Holy Heartburn Batman! And my hotdog feet...

Man this heartburn thing stinks! Again I must ask, why do people do this more than once? It's gotten so bad now that nothing seems to make it go away. I lay down to go to bed and can hardly breath!

And the hotdog feet AKA very swollen feet. They look like they've been squished into hotdog casings and they're bursting out. I've also related them to Fred Flinstone feet...they are pretty weird looking. And since you're all wondering just what that looks like, here you go!



And just so my ugly fat feet aren't the last image you see when you close your eyes, here are some other pictures from last night when Greg and I were messing around with the camera!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely think you need to take the exact same picture of Greg and Bruce (instead of Kaya)and hang them next to each other in your house. (Also for the record... I don't know how to spell Kaya)