Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let the hormones begin...

So, they warn the husbands about these so-called pregnancy hormones where we're supposedly on this roller coaster of emotions. Yeah, they're not lying. Wanna know the low point of my day? I'm driving home from work and one of those stupid OnStar commercials comes on...guess who starts crying driving down Wurzbach Pkwy?? Yeah, the pregnant lady. It wasn't even one of the really good ones with a kid crying or anything, it was a stupid one where they get in an accident and OnStar calls the police and saves the day again. For some reason, that whole concept was especially touching to me on my drive home from work. Oh man, this is going to be a long 6 more months!!

Ask my family, I cry enough as it is. Stressed out? I start crying... Ticked off? I start crying... Frustrated? You guessed it...bring on the water works. I'm going to have to figure out some tricks before I start crying over stuff at work. That would be just great sitting in my staff meeting in a room full of guys only to start crying...Surely this part gets better right? Yeah, I didn't think so...

0 comments: