Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First Ultrasound

For all of you who hang on my every word and have been checking this blog religiously for the past few hours you'll be happy to know the ultrasound went well. Now for the rest of you who aren't total stalkers...the ultrasound went well. :-)

We've decided already the baby is ADD. Darn thing wouldn't be still long enough to get a good shot. That was one thing that really surprised me. I never really thought that something the size of a kumquat (about an inch) would be wiggling so much! It was so relieving to see the baby, hear the heartbeat, and see it move. Everything is right on track.

Now for the pictures, my mom took the second best one so you'll have to settle for the best and then the other two. :-)







This one shows the hands and feet. Its my favorite because it shows the baby really isn't just a blob.





These two kind of just look like blob pictures, but you can see the profile. I think our baby's going to have Greg and my photogenisis (duh, word that means the same photogenic abilities as us...not really, I think I made it up, but it sounds cool). It didn't like posing very much (like Greg) and when the picture was finally snapped it doesn't turn out all that attractive (like me...its okay, I've had 26 years to become okay with that).






Hope y'all like. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It actually looks like a baby and not a buffalo (as ours did). Congratulations!