Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hurray!

The morning, noon, and night sickness is slowing down. I'm SO glad! I'm tired of that pukey feeling all the time! This past week has been really good, not too much nausea. I'm glad they weren't lying when they said second trimester is better. I'm still not 100% why people do this more than once, but there must be some reason. :-)

We're telling people now...let me rephrase that....we're telling EVERYONE now! Its fun, but still a little awkward. I mean, how do you really throw into casual conversation that you're pregnant? That's why I liked the blog because I could just email the link and tell people to read it. :-) For someone who likes to talk as much as me, you wouldn't think it would be that hard!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the part about people doing this more than once. I was telling my mom the other day that I'm ready to be pregnant again. Definitely not because I liked it, but so that I can just GET IT OVER WITH!