Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They're coming...I promise...

Okay, so I really will post the pics from the 3d/4d ultrasound, but I'm lazy and the laptop is upstairs and the scanner is downstairs and I don't like carrying stuff on the stairs because I'm clumsy enough as it is. So I'll have Greg set up his laptop downstairs and actually post those pictures. They are so awesome! He already has chubby cheeks!

Also, I had my church shower on Sunday and it was SO much fun! The hostesses all did such an amazing job with all the decorations and everything...it was so cute! I also got so much stuff, it was overwhelming how loved I felt. It makes me realize how blessed I am!

Speaking of blessed this is my new favorite person.

It's a Roomba! So for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a robot vacuum cleaner. And seriously, we refer to it like a member of our family. "Honey, Roomba is lost" (he got lost after all the shower presents took over the living room). "Kaya, (the dog) it's okay, it's just Roomba...your new sibling."

We just got it last week. We went to Costco in search of a new vacuum and eventually decided on this one. I had looked online and it always gets good reviews, but we were planning on buying a heavy duty something else. Well we started debating in the aisle at Costco and Greg brought up a good point...we could either buy a new closet decoration, AKA upright vacuum, or we could buy the one that would just vacuum every day for us! I have to say, I've been nothing but impressed with it so far. You can schedule it to run every day if you want for whatever time you want. Even the day after the maid came and had vacuumed, I decided to go ahead and run the Roomba afterwards. It shocked me how much MORE stuff it picked up. Kind of gross I guess, but at least it's all in the trash now. So for those of you who hate vacuuming as much as me, maybe this is the wave of the future.

0 comments: