Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!

I know I put it on FB, but I forget that not everyone looks on there.  Plus I wanted to capture it on the blog too.  We went last Friday and had the big ultrasound.  I was absolutely sure it was a boy.  I really have no reason why.  This pregnancy has been completely different, but I always just thought I was going to have all boys!  I also had a dream the night before about all my boys playing together and it was so vivid that I was just positive.  I totally didn't believe the tech at first.

It didn't really hit me for a few days that this one is a girl, but once I started shopping it became super real! :-)  I definitely already started the clothing collection and here's hoping my SIL wants to pass some of her hand me downs this way too since my niece dresses super cute!

Things are going well.  I'm still taking my nausea medicine most days, but I have been keeping significantly more food down lately.  Although, sorry to anyone who visited the "Staples" parking lot last Friday or the Chicken Express parking lot last Sunday...that was not pretty.  I have also officially gained a pound now so hopefully the dr will be happy when I go in Friday for an appt. 

Things are progressing right along and we're super excited about it all.  We have picked a name out and we're happy to share: Nora Elizabeth to go by Nora Beth.  Nora is just a name we like and Elizabeth is my grandmother's middle name.

2 comments:

team shafer said...

Soooo excited for you guys!!! I have sooooo much girl stuff I could pass on to you since I have two of a lot of clothes! I will have to get your address and pass some things on! :)

Tara said...

Congrats! I'm glad you posted on here too, because I'm not on facebook, and miss out on a lot of news! Looking forward to meeting sweet Nora Beth.