Monday, October 18, 2010

Stay tuned

The baby name is likely changing! We're not 100% sure what its changing to...that's still being discussed! If this was a boy we knew exactly what the name would be, and since I was so sure it was a boy, we didn't spend as much time on the girl name. So, stay tuned!

Also, my dr. appt. went great on Friday.  I know I say it every time, but I seriously love my dr. so much!  I was talking about the nausea and how I freaked out Sunday thinking I'd left my meds in Abilene and how I was going to have to wait until Monday and she gave me her personal cell number and told me I can call her or text her if I have a problem, that she's happy to help!

Also, Greg got to feel baby girl yesterday.  Just wanted to document that because I couldn't remember when Greg could feel Bruce.  So at almost 20 weeks Greg was able to feel her wiggling around.  It also dawned on me the other day that I'm over half-way done!  Can't believe it, I know she'll be here in no time!  I also get to have another US on Friday.  When I went in at 18 weeks she wouldn't move into the right position to get all the pictures they needed.  Specifically she wouldn't move so the tech could measure her spine.  So I get to go have another US Friday to check it out, also this week I'm supposed to go in and do the gestational diabetes test.  Yay....

0 comments: