Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yay for movement!

Just because I want to remember when I felt the movement, I officially felt somersaults yesterday!  That would be at 15 weeks 5 days.

I've felt flutters for a while now, but I have been having a lot of muscle spasms in my uterus ever since my c-section so I was never completely sure if it was that or the baby.  That being said, I always thought that I could end up being on of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" ladies since I would never know if it was a baby moving!  But seriously...I don't know how people go nine months and don't know they're pregnant...but I will admit to watching that show all the time on Discovery Health! :-)

3 comments:

The Ferrera Family said...

What a great feeling! I feel the same way about that show. I watch it too but it is so crazy to me.

Me and My Boys said...

Umm, so I just checked on your blog and apparently I have missed a very BIG announcement! Congrats!! This is so great. Welcome to the world of FOUR. :)

Tara said...

Nothing like that feeling! So exciting.

Loving the colors/look of the blog-did you design it?