Thursday, July 8, 2010

Surprise!

If your ISD husband (since Greg's told the whole office) hasn't already called and told you...the big news is...I'm PREGNANT!  Yippee!  I'm barely pregnant...just about 5 1/2 weeks.  Last time around we waited until after the first ultrasound to really tell people, but this time my pants are already tight and I already have morning sickness so I don't think its going to be a secret much longer. Plus it was easier to wait last time around since I was further along when I figured out I was pregnant! :-)

Looks like all the medicine kicked in!  Would appreciate all of your prayers, I tend to be a bit of a nervous wreck during the first trimester.  I'm just so worried something will go wrong and we'll start this whole process over again!  I also didn't want to tell people because in my twisted little brain, if we tell people then we might jinx it.  Strange, I know.  Greg was the one that decided he wanted to tell his office, and since most of my readers are married to people Greg works with it was only a matter of time before all of you knew too!

3 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

OH I've been praying for yall so much the past month! Congrats! Wonderful news and will pray for continued health and peace of mind that He can truly give us =) SO excited!

Tara said...

Congrats! So excited for you.

krazy karen said...

AWESOME!!!! Funny enough...Eph came home from work one day and said, "hey guess which ISD wife is pregnant." and before he even got all that out I was yelling your name!!! :) So excited for you guys!!!