Monday, June 14, 2010

Pants

Kids are cute, my kid is super cute.  I know, I'm biased.  Bruce has always been super cuddly, would much rather sit in your lap or give you hugs than do most anything else.  His new thing is to ask if he can sit in your "wap"...all the time.  If you don't respond or act like you don't understand he then clarifies..."Mommy, I was sit on your pants!"  I love when he asks to sit on my pants...cracks me up how literal they are!

He also knows that cuddling will get him out of trouble.  When he's being corrected and I get down on his level and talking to him face to face more often than not he'll lean over and kiss me while I'm trying to talk to him!  He also likes to ask if we can go get in his chair, the recliner, and sit.  He's so sweet, just want to have this documented when he's a teenager!

1 comments:

Tara said...

How sweet! That's awesome that he is super cuddly. And so creative in distracting you from the correcting!