Friday, March 9, 2012

Smart As Allison

Since I haven't always posted my blog on Facebook and now there are people reading it who didn't read it before, I thought a little explanation was in order.

I started this blog when I found out I was pregnant with Bruce....allllll the way back in 2007.  At that time, creating blogs was all the rage.  I have used this blog (intermittently at times) to document our lives.  Currently it's documenting/explaining what our new roles here in Cherokee look like.

When all my friends created their blogs they had cutesy titles and such...there's not a whole lot of cutesy that goes well with our last name...not to mention the fact that in your top 100 words used to describe me, cutesy would likely not make the cut.  So, Smart As Allison was born.  Because 1) I am a know it all (you know, that whole oldest child problem), and 2) well, to be frank (or Allison...hardy har) I also have some Smart As* tendencies! :-)

0 comments: