Friday, April 16, 2010

No guarantees...

I make no guarantees that I will continue to update my blog, but I will at least attempt...I kind of stopped because I got bored reading my own blog posts so I figured there was no point in boring y'all.  Life around here is pretty run of the mill and we are very content.  When I get content I tend to get bored...I called Greg yesterday saying we should move...he said no.  I called Greg yesterday and said we should buy a new car...he said no.  I called Greg yesterday and told him I was going to see a movie...that he agreed to! :-)  Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for all we have, but I'm just ready for a change.  I know part of this comes because I want to be in control of my change and the one change I want I can't seem to control.

I know I've mentioned before that I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).  We have been trying to get pregnant again and it has certainly been a struggle.  I don't really feel like sharing all the details on here, but I'm certainly open to discussing with anyone that has questions.  Basically I feel like since I can't control this aspect that maybe if I find something else to change I won't feel so restless!  See there I go again, being boring! :-)

Anyway, new in Bruce's life:
  • He's almost 2...CRAZY!
  • He loves Veggie Tales and asks for "Nonah" (Jonah), Wawee (Larry), and Bob every day on the MeeBee (TV)
  • He likes to watch Glee with me because he likes to dance during all the songs.  I have a video I shot on my phone that is super cute.
  • He likes to "tease" now.  He likes to call things by the wrong names and then giggle hysterically when you tell him he's wrong.  Silly silly boy.
  • He is most content when he is the center of everyone's attention and he likes to do that by goofing off.
  • He FINALLY says "Francie" (my mom) which sounds more like TeeHee.  He still calls my dad "Pots" (Pops).  He thinks every man over the age of 55 that's tall and wearing a hat is "Papa" and the other day at Target there was a women in her 50's who'd had a signifigant amount of work done wearing a short skirt and extremely low cut shirt and Bruce starts yelling out "MaMaw, MaMaw" (Grandma).  If you know my MIL at all...there is not a single thing in that whole description that is anything like her!!
  • He must wear shoes at all times...and does not handle change well.  He did not enjoy when he outgrew his old shoes and kept asking to wear them!
  • We were talking the other day about the things we will probably continue to say even when he grows up.  His favorite thing to say is "GUCK!" for anything he doesn't like or doesn't want to do. 
That's all I got.  I will attempt to update more, but I know better than to make any promises!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Glad to see you blogging again:-) I know what you mean about the words that you will continue to say--we have some that we STILL say that my 20 year old niece said when she was a baby;-)

corker=quarter
soose=horsey

So, I'm sure GUCK will be around a long time!

thewhitehouse said...

So glad to see you on again! I always look to see if you have written so I can keep up with you guys! That little Bruce is a doll. those eyes...killer!