Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post 2 of 3 So you think you can dance!

So I know...I'm a complete nerd. I'm okay with that. As my five year anniversary present from Greg, I got tickets to go see "So You Think You Can Dance" in Austin. My friend Misty and I watched the show the whole season so we went together to go see the tour afterwards.

I'm going to solidify my nerdiness when I tell you that I had an AWESOME time. It was so much fun! We didn't exactly have awesome seats, but it was still really cool. It was also nice to have a whole day with a great friend. We left after church and drove to Austin. We had a good time walking around IKEA and looking at stuff. After that we had a great dinner of some great Mexican food and headed to the show.

The show didn't even start until 8 so we got out pretty late.... but not too late to stop by and get some Tiff's Treats. I have a new love for this wonderful place. I was happy that Misty introduced me to it! Then we drove home. I didn't go to work until lunch on Monday, but Misty definitely went in bright and early Monday morning! I have to say, it was worth it!



0 comments: