Friday, November 21, 2008

Big Boy PJ's and Race Day

First off, a few pictures of Bruce in his big boy pajamas. We finally retired the swaddle blankets. It took some adjustment for Bruce, but I think he's a fan of the freedom! And for any former Oak Hill's readers the shirt that Greg's wearing in the background is definitely my basketball shirt when I played on the church league...um that would have been middle school. I think that's a good sign that I need to throw stuff away more often...that and I wore my clothes WAY too big back then.




Next, my sister Lindsay, ran the half marathon last weekend here in San Antonio. This was her first one and she did really well. It was SUPER cold that morning (well super cold by San Antonio standards) so we had to bundle up.

Here's Bruce all bundled up waiting on the sidelines at mile marker 5 to cheer on his Auntie "L".

After that he got all worn out so his Daddy carried him for a bit while he napped.


This is the sea of runners coming out of downtown SA. It was pretty amazing to watch. This was the first time we'd ever been to watch a marathon.



Here's Bruce with Francie and his Auntie "L" after she finished the race.

0 comments: