Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad Mommy...

So Bruce can almost roll from back to front now. If there's something for him to use as leverage he can do it with his legs. He demonstrated this the other day on the recliner as he proceeded to fall out. Now that's not even why I'm a bad mommy...from what I hear it happens to most moms at least once. I'm a bad mommy because I took a picture of it! I saw it happening and grabbed the camera and not Bruce. Luckily I did catch him right at the last moment and kept him from hitting the ground (the wet spot in the other corner is where Bruce had been before and I moved him). He can also flip out of his swing if he's not strapped in. He hasn't done it yet, but he's come close when he got really mad the other day.



Here's a video of me trying to catch him blowing raspberries. Warning: Don't watch if you get motion sick...the swing is moving the whole time! :-)


Finally, here's Bruce in his swim diaper. He tried swimming this week at his friend Leyna's house. It lasted all of two seconds before he started screaming his head off. He preferred lounging in the sun...


Tomorrow is round two of immunizations. Woo hoo! Not very excited at all! Also, Bruce has two more months on his monitor. After setting it off for three nights in a row, all night long, we went to the doctor. Ultimately they decided nothing's wrong with him, his alarm limits were just too high. They've lowered them and it hasn't sounded since, but our two months still starts over...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it off bruce show me some baby c--k