Sunday, June 8, 2008

Doctor's Office Nostalgia

So I had my 6 week follow up appointment the other day and was cleared for a year. No more doctor's office for a year. I have to be honest...there was a small part of me that's going to miss it! I mean, I've spent quite a bit of time in there over the past 9 months and I really did like my doctor a lot. It's just kind of weird knowing that part of my life is now over. As much as I did not enjoy the actual being pregnant part it's still weird now not being pregnant! I also understand how quickly people forget the bad parts of it because I no longer swear that I'll only be having one child...don't get me wrong I in NO way want to do this again any time soon...I've just now decided that I would be willing to have a second child at some point in my life. :-)

Bruce is doing really well. He's still growing and growing! We go to the doctor next week so I'll update his weight then. That's the number one question everyone asks: "So how much does he weigh now?" He's huge...he was sqeezing into the 0-3 month clothes, but a lot of those are getting tight now. He's such a cutie though! He sure does love snuggling which is nice most of the time, but sometimes I would like to be able to do other things like, I don't know, take a shower! He's still wearing his apnea monitor, but he hasn't set it off for quite a while now. Hopefully the doctor will give us the go ahead to get rid of it. It's really not that bad since it hardly ever goes off, it's just hard having him confined to wherever the monitor's plugged in! For example, the doorbell rings and I can't just jump up and go answer...I have to figure out where to put him down first and then get the door. So in case you hadn't noticed, I didn't really have much new to write...'til next time!

0 comments: