Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The "Itis"...

Man, I have the "itis" in a bad way! That's a term Hank actually taught me that very well describes my current state of mind. You know there's senior-"itis", etc. Basically means you have the "I don't want to do anything" attitude. I have vacation-"itis"! I go to work every morning because I have training from 8:00 - 12:00 and then after that I'm hard pressed to want to do anything! I've actually been going home and working from home almost every afternoon. It's pretty awesome that I get to do that...and it works out well for right now while most people are headed out so I don't have meetings that I have to go to.

I'm also starving all the time! Whatever that disease is that makes people feel like they can never get full (Carrie knows, she told me but I can't remember), I feel like I have that! I get full kind of fast, but then about 10 minutes later I'm looking for food again! Last night I ate 5 clementines! I know what you're thinking...that's not so bad...so then I went back and ate 4 more!! Hey, at least it's fruit! I love those boxes of them that come out at Christmas time. How sad is this...we went grocery shopping on Sunday and I didn't get any. So, its Monday afternoon and I'm leaving work and I decide I'm going to go the long way home just so I can go to the store and get clementines! It's starting isn't it? Is this the road downhill?

Okay, so obviously I had nothing really interesting to write so that's why I wrote this... :-)

0 comments: