Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last day of work

Today was my last day working as a process engineer...at least for now.  Who knows if I'll ever go back, but for today I'm done.  It felt really weird walking out.  There have been a lot of weird feelings lately.  Feeling nervous and excited, feeling ready to go and wanting to stay, insecurity, hurt feelings, apprehension, delite, and many others.  It's been a crazy few weeks.

At this point, I'm ready to get there, have my house set up, and see what my new life looks like.  It's been a long day.  We did get most everything moved in this weekend.  Greg's mom is here and with her motivation we got pretty much every box unpacked.  Things are coming together!  We do our first aid/CPR training Thursday, and then we head up there with the last of our stuff.  Greg's mom flies out Sunday morning so we'll be dropping her off, heading to church, then heading back to Cherokee to start our time there.

1 comments:

Tara said...

I can't imagine all the emotions. What a huge change - an amazing story is unfolding!