Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bruce-ism's

I need to document some of the cute things Bruce has been doing...since I currently kind of want to stick him outside and shut the door.  Oh man, the whiny-ness might kill me.  Seriously.

This morning Bruce walked in the bathroom and told me he needed a quarter for the toilet.  When further questioned he told me he needed to make a wish.  Apparently toilets are very similar to fountains or wishing wells.

When Bethany cries, he comes running and asks "what's up baby?  Why is my baby crying?"

He keeps wanting to "carry you me" AKA carry Bethany...it's hard explaining he's a big boy in one breath and too little to hold her in the other.

His two new words of the week: "adiculous" and "atusting" AKA ridiculous and disgusting.  Both words have been used multiple times...in the correct context.  No idea where they came from!

While on bedrest there were multiple episodes of Toy Story watched.  Bruce now likes to pick up his foot and tell me it says Andy on there.  He has also picked up a few quotes such as "I have good news and I have bad news." "I'm calling you a 'wire'" (liar) "If the boot fits" and one that we're not sure where it came from: "Um, Mom, I'm double booked tomorrow."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Anonymous said...

So we got a random primrose comment on our blog too, weird! Anyway- love this post! I got to hear Bruce say the good news , bad news comment and it cracked me up! Hope you are all doing great!