Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still here, still pregnant...

I'm almost to the 37 week mark, just a few days away! Can't believe it's getting so close! The plan for now is still to go to 39 weeks (March 2nd). I go Wednesday for an ultrasound to look at her weight again and we'll go from there. I'm definitely feeling d-u-n...ready to have her and be done with work and all that. I guess that's the only silver lining in the mandatory bed rest from last time around! At the same time I guess it might be better to wait a little longer since my parents decided to take a trip to Germany and don't get home until right at the 38 week mark! Yes, interesting timing! Oh well, will post more after Wednesday!

Thanks to those of you who came to my shower. It was a lot of fun, and I was very touched by your thoughtfulness!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Praying for you as the day draws near - looking forward to meeting sweet Bethany!