Friday, May 8, 2009

Step aerobics...

So is it a bad sign when the aerobics instructor comes up to you after class and says, "have you thought about taking our Thursday class? We teach a lot of the steps in that one..." ummm right. This is after she had to tap me on the should since I was facing one way and she was facing the other...it's not like it was a huge class. It was the instructor, one other severely overweight lady (who was definitely more adept at step aerobics than me...) and myself.

Oh well, I burned lots of calories even if I did look like a spastic noodle...

One more thing, this blog is going back to my "witty commentary" (snicker if you must...witty is in "") instead of pictures because as it turns out, I'm just no good at updating pictures and if I keep waiting to post to do that this blog will never be updated!

So, on the homefront, Bruce is walking...okay stepping (not like the ACU SHADES kind of stepping...just "stepping"). He walks about 4-5 steps at a time. Yippee! One more reminder of how UN-childproofed our house is. That kid's a fast one, I tell you! The other day Malinda (Bruce's rockstar babysitter) was washing dishes and looked over and Bruce was staring at her from the back porch. He's been playing with Kaya's dog door for a while now and apparently now knows how to get outside!

Oh, and you guys, he is SUCH a ham! He looks around constantly to make sure someone's watching him and then starts showing off! He has all kinds of silly "tricks". His latest is rolling over...I'm not kidding. Hey we started with a dog! We're learning this kid stuff as we go! :-)

Maybe someday I'll post videos, but who am I kidding, we all know it won't happen!

In case you've forgotten, Mother's Day is Sunday. Go out and buy your mom something good, and if you can't get good, go with the chocolate!

0 comments: