Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ideas?

I'm going to start an etsy account to list my embroidery crafts, but I want a unique name.

The two ideas I have so far are: "Nibe's Designs" as in the pronunciation of my last name and "Little Bee's Designs" as in my own "Little B". There's a poll to the right with these ideas... Please vote! Despite my sewing creativity, this kind of thing is definitely not my forte!

Anyone else have anything better? Heather? Lindsey? Lindsay? Anyone else creative??

And ignore the messed up background, I'm at work and can't mess with fixing it right now...

1 comments:

Tara said...

Just wanted to say, I'm SO glad you are going to start an etsy shop. I love etsy, and think your creativity will fit right in with all the goodies on there!

From your choices, my favorite is Little bee's:-)