Monday, March 30, 2009

I can't think of anything to title this post...

We went to Dallas this weekend for a friend's baby shower. It was a very nice shower with AWESOME food! :-)

I decided to try something new for the gift and was pretty pleased with how it turned out. So, in order to toot my own horn I'm going post pictures here! I'm hoping at some point to start selling these, but I need to get a few more under my belt first.

I made a "flower pot" out of hand embroidered onesies and bibs.

I started with this:


Then I dyed the onesies and embroidered them and the bibs and got this:


Then I put it all together into this:




I wish I had taken better "after" pictures, but it was 4:00 AM when I finished it and I just wanted to snap some pictures and hit the sack for a little bit! It was a hit at the shower so I'm excited to make another one!

4 comments:

krazy karen said...

That is awesome!! Great job!!!

Tara said...

Those are SO COOL! You are very talented.

Me and My Boys said...

AWESOME! Um, can I have one??? ^-^

Anonymous said...

So jealous of your skilz... :) Maybe we need to have a Sat sewing session...we have some boys that are going to need some onesies that say "1 year old!"