Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 of 6: Finally the end! Christmas Morning

NOTE: There are SIX new blog posts here...feel free to scroll through them all or ignore, but they go back to Thanksgiving because that's how far behind I am!

Bruce's first Christmas morning. There are more pictures on my parent's camera that show him by Santa's cookies and milk and some other classic shots, but those will have to wait. I'm sure I'll get them posted by next Christmas!




Pops holding up his present. Matching South Aftrican rugby shirts for Big Bruce and Little Bruce.


Bruce posing in his McGuire cap that you can't see. No the picture's not sideways, he's laying down.

Bruce took a nap for a little while Christmas morning and when he woke up all that was left was his "big" present. He got a leapfrog activity table that he's a very big fan of!




Phew! I'm done! That's all for now folks... I need to quit these marathon postings! But why be organized about this, it's not like anything else is. Might as well run my blog the way I run my life...by the seat of my pants! :-)

0 comments: