Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 of 6: More Lufkin/My very favorite pictures EVER!

Here are some pictures we took at the farmhouse we stayed at in Lufkin. I LOVE these pictures!
Karen AKA Auntie "K":


Lindsay AKA Auntie "L"


Posing in front of the long horns.



More posing... and me testing out my phostoshop abilities trying to make parts in color and parts in black and white.


And now, my very favorite pictures EVER! We just took all these with my regular old camera! I was so excited with how well they turned out!






1 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

I REALLY love these too! I couldn't see all of them but what were there were great =) Btw, I'd love a header for my blog too if you're still doing them. I really like the ones that you can put pictures up on and couldn't figure that out on the cutest blog site. Let me know if you're still up to it!