Thursday, January 24, 2008

Friend Update...

Sorry if y'all are sick of hearing about her, but she's important to me and she's going through a lot. There's good news though! Her "polyp" turned out to be a cyst which is good news. They didn't have to do a biopsy which is also good news. She will have to have the cyst surgically removed under anesthesia which won't be much fun, but at least it's not something more severe and she will be able to wait until spring break so she doesn't have to take time out from teaching. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers!!

Also, Greg is STILL running a fever and the doctor said he would stop being contagious when the fever breaks. Pray the fever breaks tonight, I feel pretty sorry for him.

Also I put links to my registries on here...there's a ridiculous amount of stuff on them because Greg and I were a little trigger happy with the gun! It's way more stressful doing baby registry stuff than wedding registry stuff. I mean, for the wedding registry you could just register for all kinds of stuff and invariably you'd find some use for it. Now I feel like I have to be more discriminate so I don't get the "wrong" thing.

Oh well, hey, at least we're all getting a nice check in the mail in June so anything I don't get or registered for "incorrectly" I can buy later. :-) Check it out! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325192,00.html

0 comments: