Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New York

I know, I'm a bad blogger...and I started off so good. Well that's the story of my life. Just ask Greg how many started projects we have lying around the house!

So because I'm so behind, here are some pictures of my trip to New York from LOOOONGG ago. I'm trying to be a teenager...did you know that in order to be cool you need to have as mannnnyyyy leeetttttttterrrrrsss as posssssibllllleee???? Oh and multiple forms of punctuation??!! I digress.

Pictures below for your viewing pleasure.

In Vermont, did you know in other states you can just quickly pop on over to a different state? Crazy huh? :-) Us Texans don't know what it's like to get to another state when it doesn't take us 5 hours!:


At a lake (name has escaped me...):


Also in Vermont:


At an orchard (it was cold...Lindsay should have told me to take my hands out of my pockets....ummm awkward...):


Dinner at a brewhouse, good food, cool atmosphere, awesome decorating!:


So we're back at the lake again (still the same day, pics out of order, not worth re-ordering.)


Awesome restaurant close to Lindsay's house...SUPER good sandwiches:

0 comments: