Monday, May 12, 2008

Top ten reasons I know I'm no longer pregnant...

I was thinking this morning of all the things that have changed since I'm no longer pregnant so I made a top ten list:
10. People no longer ask me if I'm having twins on a daily basis.
9. I can see the word "cinnamon" or "chocolate" and not have instantaneous heartburn.
8. I no longer drink caffeine...sad!
7. I now eat deli meat!
6. People no longer stop and let me cross the parking lot...
5. I no longer exist at all in fact...only Bruce.
4. I can walk upstairs and not pass out on the couch from exhaustion.
3. I can see my legs, feet, etc.
2. I no longer have a nice little tray to rest my dinner on while sitting in the recliner.

And the number one reason I know I'm no longer pregnant:

1. I now remember to take my prenatal vitamin...and what my name is, where I live, my birth date, etc! :-)

0 comments: